Koller Family of Six

Tuesday

The day they were born

Though Addy and Jack are almost 2, I thought I'd go back a couple years and start from the beginning.

The day Adelyn and Jack arrived we had no idea what we were in for. They would soon fill our lives with the simplest joy known to us. A joy that only the Lord can reveal.

Jack spent 21 days in the NICU because of what they call 'white boy syndrome'. He decided to just enjoy the nice warm cozy bed they provided along with the lovely feeding tube in his nose. This way he didn't have to suck, swallow and breath. Adelyn was in 7 days and there after kept me company traveling back and for between Gammy and Gampy Cooper's house and the hospital. Because they lived so close to the hospital and I needed in home care, we made ourselves at home in their cozy house for a month while Jack got his strength and I healed. We are so thankful that they came out healthy and well (despite his slow start). We have been blessed with two amazing little kids and the continued joy of the Lord.

No comments:

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies