Koller Family of Six

Thursday

A few days from June...

Our garden this year...we did a few new things and continued a few old things. Learning quick what not to do next year. The marigolds have taken over and we're weeding the poor things like they were pests. Everything is still small but getting there!



A storm setting in - we've had some amazing thunder storms in the last few weeks. We love storms!


Enjoying the summer warmth...


One of Chris and my favorite places to kick back and relax after a long day...


Jack is becoming a real big help around 'the farm'.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH I am jealous. Your lifestyle reminds me of where I grew up. I would only wear underwear to do just about anything. I wish I could live closer to you, so we could relax on your porch. Love the garden! I wish I could have one as well. Nothing like fresh garden carrots! Miss you my dear. Tell the kids hello and Chris.
Love, The Jakes

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies