Koller Family of Six

Sunday

Let the BBQ's begin!

Though it is still a bit chilly out, it can't stop us from soaking up some rays and eatin' from the grill. Layne and Brittney stopped by on their way back to Oregon and stayed the night. We had a fun BBQ with friends and celebrated their engagement! I'm so happy for them. They are both so lucky to have found eachother. Can hardly wait for the wedding!

Chris and Layne being boys


Adelyn learning how to use the camera


Adds, Jack and Reece playing in the pick-up


The kids LOVE their Uncle Layne and Aunt Brittney


Boys and their love for fire.



Lacey and I

Brittney, Cami and I

1 comment:

Jilly F. said...

Your bbqs look so FUN!! Look at all the grass!!!! I want to come live in your 'hood and build fires and play in the dirt! Your kids and friends are so lucky to have a place like the Koller Farm to hang out and grow up (or down, in the case of the adults!). I wanna see you rockin' cowgirl boots more often, girl! ;) Love ya!

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies