Koller Family of Six

Monday

Saying goodbye...

My Grandma - Louise Raby, passed away this last year and how I rejoice in the fact that she believed in Jesus Christ - that he died on the cross for our sins. Because of this I know she is dancing in heaven with him. The family gathered for a long weekend to celebrate her life, love on one another and get to know all of her amazing family members that came from many different states to partake in this glorious occasion. I will forever remember these moments. It was such a gift to be a part of it. I CANNOT wait to see her in heaven. I love you dearest Grandma, what a legacy you have left.





This precious face brought laughter in the midst of many tears. Jack wanted to know about spreading her ashes and if he could partake. He threw some in the lake, and because there was a slight wind, a bunch had flown in his face. He looked up at me with that sweet little face with Grandma's ashes all over him. It made me giggle and cry all at the same time. Bless his little heart.











A family that prays together, stays together.



















Grandpa took Jack to the Sunriver airport to get something out of Grandpa's plane and look what they ran into! Jack got to go inside and check it out. Pretty awesome day for him!







































No comments:

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies