Koller Family of Six

Sunday

A Little bit from November and A Little from December







She says 'Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas!'



I have to say, Jack is the most spirited, excited, joyful boy during this month. He loves decorations, he loves Christmas music, he loves helping me bake and get ready for the holidays. What joy and thankfulness he brings to my heart. I love you so, Jack Edwin.

Lily - Ironwoman Angel

A chilly day at the park...



Yes, that's three tutu's if you're wondering... some battles are not worth fighting ;)



Decorating the tree. I have said how thankful I am that I have the most amazing husband. He loves Christmas, he loves his family and he loves the reason for the season!







oh, how I love thee... you are the most amazing shinning star Adelyn Grace. I could not get through some days without you. Thanks for making each day so amazing! You are my angel on earth.

Going way back ;) Tyler, TJ and Jimmy. Some of my most favorite memories. I mean FAV. Oh the days.... We all reminisced how those were truly some of the best days of our lives. We were SO spoiled! Thanks University of Montana :)


The twins Christmas performance... so cute. Jack sang the loudest - imagine that.



The cousins on our trip to Juntura for Thanksgiving. We had so much fun. We hiked into 'Hop Across'. The treasure of a place that I spent my younger years fishing, playing, swimming, rattle snake hunting, and exploring. We had the little in back packs (a serious workout) and the dogs and older kids and we climbed and crawled to our destination. LOVED it. Love my family!








Our little family

















A taste of what we sometimes refer to as 'this thing'. She is an amazing character that seems to march to a very different beat to her own drum. She has an incredible sense of humor - she blows our minds. We love her to the stars and back.

Huckles, makes me so happy!



I suppose this is October - but don't think I took any more of them so, here is our pumpkin carving night!

No comments:

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies