The kids and I packed up and headed to Portland to visit the Gomez Family. Timing was perfect and we got to accompany them on their church's camp out weekend. We pack the car to the brim and headed out! The weekend did start off pretty comical. Lance and the boys took off before us with the RV and the dog. The girls followed shortly after. As we headed out, we got a text that Chloe had a 'few' accidents in the trailer upon arrival. So, we stopped and got cleaning supplies and new rugs for the camper. So, we find our spot, and the cleaning begins...poop everywhere!!!! Not long into the cleaning, Addy was almost in tears because he stomach hurt so much for the car ride. Lovely....I pick her up to carry her to bed, and she barfs ALL over my neck and both sides of my body. We just look at each other and we all start cracking up....seriously...what a way to start an awesome trip! We had a blast...I'm SO beyond thankful for this family. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them to the moon and back.
This kids LOVES fires...
Lance teaching Jack about his new fishing pole :) They are getting ready to go fishing!
A walk in the woods...Adds isn't too excited about this one.
Lily playing in the pool with Little Lu Lu
Cooking up fresh trout! It was delicious!
Playing around at Sam's football practice













No comments:
Post a Comment