Koller Family of Six

Tuesday

Life's Suprises

Changes...

Where do I begin...there are two big new things going on in our life as of late. One, Laynie Mae is due within the next 4 weeks! We can hardly wait to meet her and kiss her. The pregnancy has gone great and she is growing right on track. Addy, Jack and Lily are so excited to be helpers - which I will most definitely need :).

This picture is 36 weeks! As you can see in the back ground, nursery changes happening! Almost done though. I'll post final pics when we are done.

My dear friend Amy Bowman, asked if she could take maternity pics of me for her portfolio and of course I as delighted! I have never had them done so it was quite the adventure :) Here is a link to her amazing work/web page. She is one amazing lady! www.mustardseedphotography.org. My pics will be on there under 'Miss Lauren, Nampa, ID'.

The second change is that the Lord has called me to leave Sun River Equine Youth Ranch and move on. I have been so blessed by all the families I have gotten  to know and the growing pains that came along with my two years there. God used that two years to refine me, mold me and teach me so many things. I'm grateful for each and every moment, though some excruciatingly hard, others amazing.

After I had made my decision, I have never felt more a weight off my shoulders. I feel like the Lord has been trying to tell me for some time that He is ready for me to move on. My sweet family has had more grace than I even realized until now. I have learned that I have not put them first. The ranch consumed me more than I care to admit...but lesson learned. There has to be a balance, and I did not see one coming anytime in the near future. I did not realize how all mind consuming, stressful, emotional and unhealthy my place was. I chose to take on too much - because I believe businesses, people and animals have to be treated a certain way...and in order to follow through with my beliefs, I had to take on what I did. But, as I begin this new journey - I'm SO EXCITED! To be a real 'stay at home mom and wife'. I feel so blessed and thankful I am able to do that. The kids have been noticeably different since my decision to step back. They are more at peace, happier, love being home and each of our relationships are stronger. I have put aside some of my most dear and closest friends because at the end of each day, I had no energy for them. Sad, but true. I just rejoice at how blessed I am to have a handful of amazing, loving, kind, forgiving friends. I'm in awe of each of them. They have each taught me different things about being a friend, mom, wife and sister. I'm so glad to be back!

I completely believe God had me there for many purposes and I believe with all my heart He has called me away. Every day He reassures me of that.

Here are a handful of pics of our summer - I cannot believe school starts next week! WOW! Two first graders and a second year preschooler (and a newborn). Life is amazing.

Our Garden...




Dad's right hand man...

Addy and her love for guitar...



Lil's loving on Laynie



Our days up at our cabin...





Jack, Addy and Lil's were in Karla's wedding!






Aunt Missy came to visit :) What a joy it was to share the ranch with her. Loved every second...

 A pic of Amy Bowman's maternity pics of me and Laynie...

The kids LOVED boating this year, it was all about the tubes!


My mom and her sisters...

Lu - oh how we love her!


We had two amazing trips to see our family in Portland. My dream - to live closer to them...



Jane Louise Athay is having twins! Girls rule, boys drool best friends reunion.

All our littles, minus Jack, who stayed in Portland with his boy cousins...


More Portland fun. The girls spent at least 2 hrs a day doing their make-up and other's make-up. They were in heaven!


Skate park by their house...

The Koller's 50th wedding anniversary trip to Donnelly with all the Koller cousins.

Oh how I love thee Christopher. You have been the rock in this life on earth for me. You have loved me unconditionally day in and day out, especially through the last two years. You called everything that happened from the beginning...yet, loved me through each bump and triumph. And when it was all over, I have never seen him so full of peace and joy. He let me make my choices and stuck by my side the whole way - not gloating once after I was done. That's what I call a best friend. He is truly my BEST friend. I praise the Lord for him everyday. Why did I get so lucky...


Happy birthday Lily Kate. You are adored, more than you know. Thank you sister for lighting up our life with laughs and lots and lots of snuggles.

 Aunt Cas sent this amazing little outfit!



Oh you three rock my world! I love them more than words can say...



The Kuna beach...a little bit of heaven in our little amazing town...


Heather Benzel gave Laynie and I the most amazing baby shower EVER. Oh my word. It was magnificent! The decorations are to live for, but more than that, the company was amazing. After a long distracting summer, it was so nice to have so many of my closest friends together in one place. Thank you my sweet friend Heather, Cami, Shannon, Ry and Mom for contributing to this shower. There were a bunch of other pics but did not download :(


Irrigation swimming...oh how we adore.

Snuggle time with Grammy...


Jack's Bike Shop - he has an amazingly creative mind...




1 comment:

Sarah said...

The kids are just too cute and growing up so fast. Lily?? Oh my goodness! What happened to our baby girl? She is so cute! Love the beard on Chris. And of coarse Addy and Jackers! Love them!!!
You are as beautiful as ever. No... ever more beautiful! So excited for you and the whole family. I should be home for good in time or shortly there after to meet Laynie Mae!!

Love you!

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies