Koller Family of Six

Monday

January Moments

This month has been a good one. I can hardly believe it's almost over. We have adjusted to life with three and enjoy being home and cozy these winter months.

Lily is a kind, sweet, easy baby and for that I'm forever grateful. She's chunky and happy almost all of the time! She is sitting up and sleeping pretty good through the night.

Jack is such a curious boy and seems to want to understand everything that is going on around him, always asking 'why'. He anxiously awaits by for Chris to come home whether he has been at work, the gym, or outside for 5 minutes. He LOVES his dad and wants to be with him and do everything he does. His nickname for Lily is 'coconut'. He loves and kisses her all the time and call her his little coconut.

Adelyn is still a sweet, sassy, loving little girl who is a joy to be with. Her favorite saying is when she doesn't want to do something it's 'my tummy doesn't want to do that, it make me have diarrhea if I eat that or do that or take a nap'.

The kids have enjoyed spending their Wednesday's at Erin's with Cameron and Andrew and we will miss them dearly as Erin has got a job! Hurray for her! Now we will be blessed once again by getting to spend time with the Shears family...Wednesdays at their house! I am so thankful for such amazing friends. So, here are a few pics from this last month.

Jackers and one of his many bumps and scratches...transformers are a favorite around our house!


Adelyn always helps me entertain Lily when she gets fussy and I'm in the middle of trying to get dinner or have my hands full else where. I came back into the room and Lily was giggling at Adelyn. So precious. It's those moments I wish I had a video camera on.



Our littlest girl is sitting up on her own!



This is a picture Jackers took. He is into the camera and always comes up with ideas for pictures.


This one he handed me the camera and asked if I'd take a picture of him. My sweet cowboy. We just love him dearly.


Lily LOVES Auntie Katie - and her hat!

Her giggle in contagious and those cheeks edible. Speaking of eating, we started feeding her solids and she likes green beans and sweet potatos. It has taken some effort but she's getting the hang of it!

Our precious children. They make us smile everyday and I thank God for them everyday. Today Adelyn reminded me of something - this conversation is priceless. So, I am in the bathroom doing my hair and Jack comes in to use the toilet. He sprays pee ALL over the toilet and the back of the toilet and the floor. I was so frustrated. Cleaning the toilet has become a daily task. I tell him to be careful and I go about cleaning up the mess. Then, Addy says to me. 'Mom, think about something that will make you smile'. She knows I'm upset. I told her I was so frustrated I didn't know if I could do that. She then procedes to say 'mom, you just need to talk about it with Jesus.' Yes, our 3 year old reminded me of the importance of when things go wrong to talk to Jesus. Thanks Adds. You are right. That warmed my heart. Bless her sweet soul
.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What sweet kiddos! Thanks for sharing their milestones, achievements and such funny and sweet things they say. Great pictures!

Jilly F. said...

OH Lauren! I just love this post! Your kids are more precious than gold, and it's obvious that you know it, too.
Miss you dearly! Keep the posts coming!

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies