Koller Family of Six

Tuesday

February Blues...

So, our February started off with all three kids getting nasty colds, the usual breathing treatments and steroids for Jack. Then, I got the throw-up, body ache flu taking me out for three solid days of which I don't remember much. I was so dehydrated I had to go get IV fluids. And as a result of the dehydration, I'm no longer able to feed my child. She had to learn the bottle real fast. Poor girl - no weening for her! As she is with everything, she took right too it and didn't give me much of a hard time. Thank you once again Lil's. Then Jack gets the flu, then Lily Bug, we recover and Addy and Chris get it. Three weeks later we are almost through February and we haven't left the house. We headed to the park today for some fresh air and lunch out. It feels good to be a part of the living again!
The Koller's came to visit us - we live for those days! As I mention below, I got sick toward the end of their visit. They helped Chris hold the fort down while I slept. So, as Spring fastly approaches we are so anxious for the warmer weather so we can live outside. Our bulbs are sprouting through the ground - that is one of my favorite things in the world! We will patiently await for them to open and fill the flower beds with color and beauty! What a joy....

Love sweet peas! One of my favorites!

The proudest big brother


Snuggling with Papa....however, Papa is not feeling very fabulous. His turn with the crud.

The Koller boys....love them all to pieces.


Peek-a-boo Grandma and Papa Daddy came to visit us! We had a wonderful time and thank goodness they were there because I was not able to function because of the flu.


Our sweet littlest angel. She is such a HUGE blessing to us.
So Proud

In our front yard....so beautiful when it snows!


Happy little snowman. Chris, Jack and Adelyn made it together!
Getting ready to head out into the cold - with colds :)
Another famous 'Jack' shot. He is totally into the camera and takes pretty good pics when he's not in a hurry to move onto the next picture.
She let us put a wig on her and at first it was funny.... then it wasn't.









No comments:

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies