So...the sun's a little bright.
Koller Family of Six
Monday
Thanksgiving 2010
So, my intentions were to put together a Christmas card with a family photo...we set up the camera and put the timer on and wa la! Not so much. We took the following pictures, the first was the best and it just got worse, as I thought for sure out of how ever many we took, one would turn out of us all. Not a chance! Chris and I laughed so hard at them all. Each one reveals a 'special' picture of at least one of us. We decided not to use any of them - instead we just pulled some from this past year and made a card out of those. It all turned out great, just wish we had a cool photo shop program to replace a couple of our faces :).
I think Chris and I are saying cheese and Jack just got elbowed by Chris for goofing off.

So...the sun's a little bright.
Really Jack?
Dark but it's all we got! This is the whole fam! My camera is HORRIBLE.
Always a little wrestling with Uncle Der.
This is one of the cutest books. It's called Good Morning Sunshine. It goes through each farm animal and says good morning. The very last page is a boy running out to the farm yard to say hello but the picture shows the boy without a shoe. Lily just couldn't get over where the shoe went. I think her and Grammy read this book 100 times. And every time they got to the last page she would look all over the house for the little boy's shoe. She loves her Grammy!
So...the sun's a little bright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight
AS THEY GREW...
Happy babies
No comments:
Post a Comment