Koller Family of Six

Wednesday

February Fun

Dinner at the Martin's! Check out Huck's hair! He is a precious little man. Lily LOVED 'mommying' him, kissing his monkey toes, giving him his binki, and patting his tummy.

Spencer and Jackers
Spencer and Adds - the cousins have such a blast together!
Very kissable...
Valentines weekend...a little campfire and roasting marshmellows...it was a grand weekend!

I had to take a few pictures before school on this day. They looked so grown-up and handsome/beautiful. It was a bit cold - they were freezing, but I had to get the outfits in. Addy had a green shirt on that was so adorable but couldn't convince her to take her coat off.



Adelyn woke up from her nap before the other two, we got to spend some time together just her and me (rarely happens). I enjoyed her smile more than words can say...she is more precious than anything. I think we have decided this rough patch may be her finding her place in the family. Jack is very vocal and Lily is the baby - and Adelyn takes care of everyone, always the first to help, last to speak... We have decided to make special 'dates' with just us, her and me. I want her to know just how much she means to us. So, when she smiled in these pictures, it melted my heart. It made me realize how much I've missed my oldest girl.




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh bubbles! How fun!!! I love bubbles! :)
Love the pictures of the three of them and the posing by Jack. He looks like a mini- Chris.
So very cute, all of them.

Jilly F. said...

Lauren, you are such a sweet mommy, so in tune with what your kids need and their strengths and beautiful qualities. I just love seeing them through your eyes!

And Jack in the before school pics crrrrrACKED me up!!! He is such a ham! And so handsome, too!

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies