Koller Family of Six

Sunday

Missoula Trip

A (very) few pictures from our trip....why didn't I take more!!!!!

Lanni, Curt and us - at a Lady Griz game. The are the kindest sweetest family. We got to stay with them for the weekend! It was wonderful.


Self portrait

Angie and I - so many awesome memories together...it was the best suprise to see her at the Roast!

Sorry these are so small...this is my dear friend Logan. I got to know him during my time in Montana and became great friends with his family. I LOVED getting to see them, catch up, and have Chris finally meet them.



These are Logan's parents, Kristin and Mike - amazing people, friends and parents. I'm so grateful for their friendship.

No comments:

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies