Koller Family of Six

Tuesday

A Bitter Sweet Goodbye...

Margaret Louise Raby... A Mother, A Grandmother (with Adelyn here in this picture), A Daughter, A Friend...


My dearest Grandma Raby passed away January 3, 2011...she will be missed by all. Margaret Louise Raby was an amazing woman. The service was held in Colorado Springs and almost our entire family attended the service. It was an amazing weekend, our family (as seen in this photo below), fellowshiped, broke bread (as Uncle Richard would say), and laughed and cried over memories of Grandma. I learned a lot about her this day. Each of the daughters said a few words about their life with Gram and what she taught them. Nothing could have said it better than Aunt Carol's closing words as to what she can imagine Christ said to her as she stood before him. 'Well done my good and faithful servant.' Matthew 25:21 This is a verse that I can only hope and pray I will hear one day when I meet my Maker. My her sweet soul rest in peace at the side of the Lord where she no longer has to be in pain - she is free!

The four Raby woman and their husbands, Randy & Carol, Mom & Dad, Ernie & Michelle and Lance and Deirdre.

Missy and I

The Cousins; Katie, Brittany, Lu Lu and Trev
ALL of the cousins on the Raby side of the family - except for the Martins, we missed you so!


The 'daughters' and Grandma's siblings, Jimmy, Richard and Aunt Bev


Little Lu Lu and Big Lu Lu :)


Another 'Cousin' picture

Trev and Sammy

Reed and Andrew - two of my studly cousins, I'm so proud to say they serve our country.

Trev, Sammy, Tommy, Lance and Taylor

A few things that remind us of her...
Taylor and Ally
Emily, Dede, Dad and Sammy
The siblings; Aunt Bev, Jimmy and Richard - love these three. They are amazing people.



P.S. My camera is awful, so...forgive the dark, bad, blurry shots :) I know some of it is user error too! And, for the record, the sweet Martin family - Ryan, Ty, Spencer and our newest addition Henry, weren't able to make it but they were there in our hearts and thoughts.

No comments:

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies