Koller Family of Six

Thursday

Jack's Question...

'How do you get to heaven, cause I want to go to heaven?'

(gulp)

'Jack, I'm so glad you asked me. That is a really good question.'

(tear)

'All you have to do is ask Jesus in to your heart, ask Him to come live in you and He will!'

'Oh, ok.... (he bows his head and folds his hands together) Dear Jesus, please come in my heart, thank you for your my heart. Amen'

All the while he sat in his car seat and we drove....oh boy. And that evening when I tucked him in he prayed again that Jesus would come into his heart again. Priceless. Definitely one of the most favorite moments in my life thus far.

No comments:

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies