Koller Family of Six

Thursday

This Year's Easter

I love this place. I love the ever changing weather. And....though the wind can be annoying it makes for some entertaining storms. This pictures is just after a windy/rainy storm. The sun was setting - and I have to say this state has some of the most amazing sunsets EVER.

Spencer and Adelyn...enough said :)

Gampy and his littlest girl


Adelyn loves to hold Huck...

As does Jack. Jack is always the first to ask. It is so much fun watching them now that they are a little bit older, take interest in babies....hmmm, do we want any more?



Ryan brought over this Easter dress for Lily. It is my favorite dress I have ever had for the girls. I'm going to have to have her wear it every week cause it ain't gonna fit her for too much longer!



Oh the joy's of taking group kid pictures - glad we did though, even though they are silly.Obviously they are all saying 'cheeeeezzzzz'


Spencer looking for eggs!





And...picking up dead flowers...



She loves music. Grampy was sharing a song with us and she was totally into it.
Gammy's snuggle buddy.


No comments:

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies