Koller Family of Six

Thursday

A Lovely Spring

The joy that spring brings...we haven't had many warm days but I know they are coming. I always mean to take pictures of the flowers each year but forget - it's always fun to see what things 'looked like' the year before. We are always adding bulbs and trees to our yard and it's easy to forget what we do each year. So, here are pictures from this year. Flowers bring me so much happiness. Each time I drive up to our home or sit in the back yard I overflow with thankfulness and butterflies. God is so good, He so knows that the little things are sometimes what get us through each day. It's these simple things that remind me of his goodness and love for me





Our little blue eyes.








Another try at chickens this year! Chris and Addy went on a date one Saturday morning and thinking they were heading to the doughnut shop and possibly bringing us back a few, they came back with an even better surprise! 10 adorable hens...I just love them - and, so do our dogs and cat :) This first picture is of Esther. There are two more speckled black/white hens and their names are Moo (after Katie cause that's her nickname) and Aunt Fanny. There are two solid black chickens - Jack and Sampson (Jack is named by: Jack). There are three yellow chickens - Addy, Lu Lu and Sammy (Addy named by: Addy). And there is a small yellow hairy footed hen by the name of Penelope. As well as a yellow and black hen named Dalihla.





Dahlila

Deloris sits outside of the fence and watches, and watches...her tail flicks and she rubs against the fence and sticks her arm through - sometimes batting at their tails or sides. Her claws have yet to come out, but I still don't trust her. I'm hoping when the chicks get a little bit bigger she won't bother them. Is that wishful thinking?

This is Penelope. I'm in love with her little legs and hairy feet.






1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love Penelope's feet too! My how fast those chickens have grown. Surprising to me. The kids are so cute. Love seeing pictures of them. I'll be by hopefully soon to get my fix of them! :)
Love ya!

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies