Koller Family of Six

Thursday

The newest member of our family....for now

Meet Deloris. She is a little calico kitty that we found wondering through our yard. She is super sweet and LOVES the kids. I have to say, I had a change of heart when a cat ate all our chickies, I went from liking cats to not liking them much at all. It is hard to resist this kitty. She follows the kids wherever they go, she keeps me company when I'm on the treadmill, and she is purring all the time. The dogs are not too fond of kitty at this point - a little curious and like to chase her. We are working on this - hoping they will calm down and stop 'hunting' her.





No comments:

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies