Koller Family of Six

Saturday

Uncle/Cousin Nick visits

We were so excited for Nick to visit. We don't get to see that family nearly enough. Jack was especially excited because he got to spend time with Nick when Chris and him were at the ranch harvesting this summer. I told Jack earlier in the day that we had to run to Costco when Lily woke up and he says 'mom, you go ahead and go, I'll stay with Nick.' When Jack and Chris had gotten back from their trip to the ranch to harvest, I asked Jack what his favorite part was and he said, his 'cousins' (Nick, Terry and Jimmy). Thank you Kollers for being so loving and welcoming!






Nick is teaching Addy how to hit.

No comments:

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies