Koller Family of Six

Saturday

So Proud

When I was pregnant with the twins Chris began this project - a HUGE shop. It was mid summer and he spent all of his days off out in the heat of the day digging holes in the ground through rock with post hole diggers. I remember waddling out there to take him water and then coming back into this cool house and thinking, he is crazy for keeping at this. His mind is constantly thinking and processing. This was a learning project and a challenge for him - he loves and lives for that kind of thing. I'm so proud of him. Just this week he and some buddies finished the pouring concrete and the whole floor is done! I must say, he has had a lot of help from his buddies too. We do have awesome friends! I just wanted to brag on his work, his dedication and his will to never give up on a project! I am ever amazed at how he can do ANYTHING. He just knows how - and if he doesn't he figures it out. I love how God gave me this man that is almost completely opposite from me. I'm ever learning from him! And to top it all off, he has created a business out of this space. He pays for all he does with the money he makes renting storage space. I love this man dearly and I love how he is always providing for his family. I thank God every day for giving me a husband and a father like Chris.




No comments:

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace

Jack Edwin and Adelyn Grace
Love at First Sight

AS THEY GREW...

AS THEY GREW...





Happy babies